SITGES, BALNEARIC STATION WITH 22.000 HABITANTS DURING THE WINTER, HAS THE ADVANTAGE OF A GREAT STATION AND IS KNOWN AS THE MOST FAMOUS SEASIDE TOWN OF THE CATALAN COAST.
WONDERFUL LANDSCAPE WITH 17 BEACHES ON A 4 KM STRETCH
Sitges is famous for its golden beaches, and the european commission´s blue flag guarantees for the high quality of the water.
AN ATTRACTIVE AND UNIQUE ARCHITECTURE
Sitges has maintained its authentic character, succesfully avoiding anarchistic urbanization.
AN INTENSE CULTURAL AND FESTIVE LIFE
The cultural tradition of Sitges is articuled around 3 museums, the Cau Ferrat, the Maricel del Mar and the Romantic, meeting points of the european artistic scene in the picturesque old part of the town.
You have to discover Sitges by walking and looking around.
Sitges has a very busy festive agenda boasting a great variety of events like carnaval, the collectioner's car rallye, the corpus, "la fiesta mayor", the harvest festival and also international festivals like the cinematographic horror film festival.
A HIGH QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- The city center (at 300 mts from the hotel LOS GLOBOS) is always full of activity, day and night, offering many designer shops, bars and restaurants, with catalan or international cuisine.
- Futhermore, within 500 mts from the hotel, you will find an 18 holes golfcourt, three private yacht-ports that offer nautic and aquatic activities. The promenade along the sea is 4 kms long and perfect for roller skating or walking. The town has reserved space for bikes.
- But especially the Sitges nightlife steals the crown with its bars and clubs, the mediterranean night in Sitges is wild and “gay”.
A PARTICULAR MICROCLIMATE
- Sitges is located in a zone that benefits from a mediterranean micro-climate creating pleasant temperatures during the whole year.
- The sun is guaranteed at least 300 days per year and Sitges remains free from pollution.